Thursday, December 18, 2008

uuuuummmmmm????????

So as you can see I don't really add posts to this everyday, I try to but the fact of the matter is...I'm still really new to this whole blogging thing. Give me a little slack, huh? What does this come from you ask. Well I found out that I do have followers that don't even have there own blogs. My sources tell the that these anonymous people want me to post more often. Well for those of you who are wanting to hear what my mind is thinking 24/7, get your own blog. My mind thinks of things that are not even possible to right down and if they were I still wouldn't write all of it down here. That would take forever. And I can't type that fast anyway. I'm not going to name names, but Bekah, get your own blog. It's fun and I can't really think of things everyday that would fill your new addiction of an in site of my life.
Oh and I will be on vacation for this next week and probably will not be posting anything for you people to hear about. For those of you who want to know, I will be down in Florida for Christmas. Since we moved back here from Germany this will be the first holiday spent at my grandparents house. I'm so excited to be going down there. There is just something special about spending Christmas time with both your immediate family and your extended family. It makes the holidays so much more warm and comforting. I love it. We won't really need the warm for very long cause it is for casted to be in the mid 70s on Christmas day. I like that but the rest of my family likes to be snowed on for Christmas. I guess the reason I like the warmth is cause we lived in Germany these past 3 years and I really want to have a different type of Christmas this year. The past few years have been cold but no snow and I'm tired of it. If it's going to be in the low 20s all December you'd think that it would at least snow once on Christmas day, but no. Germany has to be weird that way...anyway. To get back on subject, I get back her on the 29th, So if I don't write until then you now know why.

No comments: