Friday, December 5, 2008

~Ten Random Things About Me~

1.My brother nocked out my two front teeth. With his bike. We only found one. I only got 5o cents from the tooth fairy(weep weep). I was scarred for life.

2. I am learning how to drive in a 1983 Porsche 924. Don't be jealous...it's a stick.

3. I don't like tater tots. YYUUCCKK!!!!!

4. I live in a locker room.(not really I just have lockers in my room)

5. I have a picture of a street sign that looks nothing like a street sign so we call it a flying widget.

6. I have a fascination with my sisters water squirting bath toys. They are so much fun to play with.

7. I'm wearing pink socks...they are amazingly comfortable!!!!

8. I'm a little OCD when it comes to the stereo volume. It has to be on a multiple of 5 or i go crazy.

9. I eat vanilla ice cream with doritos. Just the regular Nacho Cheese ones, no other ones taste good with it.

10. I'm really good at doing dishes...at least that's what my dad says.


No comments: