Thursday, December 18, 2008
Oh and I will be on vacation for this next week and probably will not be posting anything for you people to hear about. For those of you who want to know, I will be down in Florida for Christmas. Since we moved back here from Germany this will be the first holiday spent at my grandparents house. I'm so excited to be going down there. There is just something special about spending Christmas time with both your immediate family and your extended family. It makes the holidays so much more warm and comforting. I love it. We won't really need the warm for very long cause it is for casted to be in the mid 70s on Christmas day. I like that but the rest of my family likes to be snowed on for Christmas. I guess the reason I like the warmth is cause we lived in Germany these past 3 years and I really want to have a different type of Christmas this year. The past few years have been cold but no snow and I'm tired of it. If it's going to be in the low 20s all December you'd think that it would at least snow once on Christmas day, but no. Germany has to be weird that way...anyway. To get back on subject, I get back her on the 29th, So if I don't write until then you now know why.
Monday, December 8, 2008
I have more on my plate than I realized so I probably should stop blogging now. But before I do, for future reference, don't read more than one book at a time. And if you're going to, have a maximum of about 2, because if your anything like me and have a life outside of school, you really don't have as much time as you realize. Oh and you always need to have the time to pick up the Bible too. It's more important than any other book can be for you in life. I mean how many books do you find in a day that you can read a million times and it still have an different affect on you every day.
Friday, December 5, 2008
1.My brother nocked out my two front teeth. With his bike. We only found one. I only got 5o cents from the tooth fairy(weep weep). I was scarred for life.
2. I am learning how to drive in a 1983 Porsche 924. Don't be jealous...it's a stick.
3. I don't like tater tots. YYUUCCKK!!!!!
4. I live in a locker room.(not really I just have lockers in my room)
5. I have a picture of a street sign that looks nothing like a street sign so we call it a flying widget.
6. I have a fascination with my sisters water squirting bath toys. They are so much fun to play with.
8. I'm a little OCD when it comes to the stereo volume. It has to be on a multiple of 5 or i go crazy.
9. I eat vanilla ice cream with doritos. Just the regular Nacho Cheese ones, no other ones taste good with it.
10. I'm really good at doing dishes...at least that's what my dad says.